Udinese ushered in a terrifying six -game winning streak and is third in the standings. At the end of the last game in the 8th round of Serie A this season , Udinese reversed the lore 2-1 to Verona and won 6 consecutive league victories, which is currently the longest winning streak in Serie A. Siji returned to third with 19 points and continued to play the role of the number one dark horse .
Verona , on the other hand, are currently 17th in the league and have been in poor form this year. The home side beat Fiorentina 2-0 in their last game
Udinese climb to 3rd after their comeback win 👀
How things stand in Serie A after matchday 8 🍿 pic.twitter.com/2fwROZFTFC
— CBS Sports Golazo ⚽️ (@CBSSportsGolazo) October 3, 2022
Vlahovic makes a pass
uventus took the lead in the 24th minute: Milik stole the ball in the backcourt and launched a counterattack, Vlahovic dribbled the ball to Krstic and scored his first goal .
In the Serie A scorer list, Vlahovic is tied for second with Naples striker Kvarac Helia and Lazio striker Immobile with 5 goals, second only to Bologna striker Arnautovic who scored 6 goals.
In the 62nd minute, Juventus launched a second attack after the corner kick was cleared. Cuadrado made a cross and Milik burst into the victory for Juventus.
Juventus coach Allegri is very satisfied with the changes: ” Milik is a very good football player, and more importantly, his cooperation with Vlahovic is very tacit. ”
Verona vs Udinese analysis
- Udinese have a decent record against Verona and have won seven of the 20 games between the two teams , with Verona taking five .
- Verona are unbeaten in their last six games against Udinese after four consecutive defeats in five Serie A games.
- Udinese have won their last three Serie A games against Verona by more points than they did in 2018 .
- Verona keep clean sheets in their last three Serie A games against Udinese
- Udinese are on a five-game winning streak in Serie A and have won six of their first eight league games for the first time in their history.
- Verona have won just one of their last 10 Serie A games and have failed to score in their last two league games.